Fire breaks out at building in Kolkata, no injuries reported

KOLKATA: A fire broke out in a building in Kolkata near Chandni Market on Friday evening. No one was injured in the incident.
The fire was reported from Maddan Street inside an office.
It was controlled around 8.30 pm, one and a half hours after the initial blaze broke out.
4 fire tenders were finally pressed in to service.
The fire did not spread beyond the top floor of the five storey building.
Although hundreds of people work in the building as it houses several offices – a few families stay there too. But they found enough time to evacuate themselves.

Source link

Join The Discussion

Compare listings