breaks

Kolkata: Fire breaks out in building in Ultadanga on Ashtami evening, creates panic | Kolkata News

KOLKATA: A fire broke out at a mixed residential building comprising of a few homes and a cluster of shops at Canal east road in Kolkata's Ultadanga on Ashtami evening.The fire broke out around 6.45pm and was brought under control around 8.40pm by 13 fire tenders.No person was injured in the incident. But the series of gas cylinder blasts and leaping flames sent panic in the area as many left their...

West Bengal: Fire breaks out at warehouse in Howrah’s Sankrail Industrial Park | Kolkata News

KOLKATA: A major fire broke out at at a warehouse in West Bengal's Howrah in Sankrail Industrial Park on Saturday morning.11 fire tenders have been rushed to the spot and efforts are under way to douse the blaze.Huge smoke was seen emanating from the area.The reason behind the fire is yet to be ascertained.!(function(f, b, e, v, n, t, s) { function loadFBEvents(isFBCampaignActive) { if...

Aiadmk Bjp Alliance: AIADMK breaks alliance with BJP | Chennai News

CHENNAI/COIMBATORE: The AIADMK led by Edappadi K Palaniswami on Monday announced its decision to break its alliance with the BJP.A meeting of party headquarters office-bearers and district secretaries chaired by Palaniswami adopted a unanimous resolution to this effect. Former minister and senior leader K P Munusamy read out the resolution amid scores of former ministers, functionaries and cadres...

Kolkata: Massive fire breaks out at electronics goods showroom and godown in Chandni Chowk

KOLKATA: A massive fire broke out in a four storey commercial building at Chandni Chowk – comprising multiple electronics shops and godowns - off CR Avenue in Kolkata, on Sunday evening. 15 fire tenders have been rushed to the spot to bring the fire under control.The fire broke out around 7.30pm on the ground floor of the building and within no time it spread to the top floor godown. Two fire tenders...

Mumbai Fire Accident News: Fire breaks out in building in Kurla; over 50 people rescued | Mumbai News

MUMBAI: Over 50 residents were rescued from various floors of a 12-storey building in Kurla-west after a fire broke out on Friday night.The incident took place in a Slum Rehabilitation Authority(SRA) building located opposite Kohinoor Hospital. According to BMC’s disaster management, the fire was confined to electrical wiring, scrap materials etc in the electrical duct from the ground to the 12th...

Fire breaks out at building in Kolkata, no injuries reported

KOLKATA: A fire broke out in a building in Kolkata near Chandni Market on Friday evening. No one was injured in the incident.The fire was reported from Maddan Street inside an office. It was controlled around 8.30 pm, one and a half hours after the initial blaze broke out.4 fire tenders were finally pressed in to service. The fire did not spread beyond the top floor of the five storey building. Although...

Fire breaks out at shop in Ghaziabad’s Vaishali area, no casualties reported

By Avishek dubeyGHAZIABAD: A fire broke out in a mini food corner shop no-5 near Nainital Bank Sector-04 Vaishali in Uttar Pradesh's Ghaziabad on Thursday evening.The fire department officials suspected that the incident might have happened due to a short circuit. No casualty was reported. According to the fire department, a total of 3 fire tenders were used to control the situation. The food corner was...

Fire breaks out in 12-storey building in Maharashtra’s Bhiwandi; 20 rescued, none hurt | Thane News

THANE: At least 20 people were rescued after a major fire erupted in a 12-storey building in Bhiwandi city in Thane district of Maharashtra on Saturday afternoon, officials said. No casualty was reported in the incident, an official said. The building with 48 flats filled with smoke after the blaze erupted at around 2.15 pm and residents rushed out, the official added. "At least 20 residents stranded on...

1 killed as fire breaks out in hardware store in Mumbai’s Andheri | Mumbai News

MUMBAI: A 22-year-old man was killed after a fire broke out in a hardware store near Sakinaka Metro station near Peninsula Hotel at Andheri east in Mumbai in the wee hours of Monday. Though the fire was confined to the electric wiring, electric installations and large stock of hardware at the Rajshree hardware, a loft of the said structure, which had a large stock of material, had fallen posing...

Compare listings

Compare