NEW DELHI: Chronology of the bail plea of former deputy chief minister Manish Sisodia in the Delhi excise policy scam case registered by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI):
Excise policy case: Delhi court dismisses Manish Sisodia’s bail plea
- February 26: CBI arrests Sisodia in connection with alleged corruption in the formulation and implementation of the now-scrapped Delhi Excise Policy 2021-22.
- March 10: Sisodia files bail plea before special judge M K Nagpal.
- March 21: Court adjourns the matter for further clarification and submissions.
- March 24: Court reserves its order in the matter.
- March 31: Court rejects bail plea of Sisodia.
With PTI inputs